*Some links may be affiliate links. Opinions are always my own.
Hey! Welcome back!
This week’s post is the first of a new series I’ll be starting on my blog and I’m pretty darn excited about it. Every month I’ll be compiling a list of all my favorite things and sharing them with you guys; providing as many links and information as I can. So, without further ado, let’s get into my January favorites!
- Pink Chiffon Shower Gel: I picked this up during Bath & Body Works 75% off winter sale. Usually I gravitate towards coconut or citrus scented body wash but this particular day I found myself wanting to pick up something different. When I came across this one I immediately fell in love with it’s very feminine scent. It’s light, airy and not at all over powering.
- Blushing Amber Soy Candle: I picked this up at Target one of the last few days in January and I love it so much that it easily made this list with the first light. This candle is half the size and nearly a quarter of the price of a 3 wick candle from Bath & Body Works and it’s almost just as potent. I’ll definitely be picking more of them.
- Tarte LipSurgence Crayon: I got this in my Ipsy bag months and months ago (unfortunately I couldn’t find a link for it) and I just rediscovered it again this month sitting lonely in my makeup drawers. Throughout the month I’ve found myself constantly reaching for it and throwing it into my makeup bag. It’s the perfect red berry shade for winter and will easily transition into spring.
- SOO AE Sheet Masks: I talked about sheet masks in my skincare routine post and how much I love how easy they are for me. Things still have not changed in the whole week that it has been since I last raved about them. Still loving sheet masks!
- Marble Iphone6 Case: Recently my eye has been drawn to anything and everything white marble so it was only a matter of time until I purchased a marble patterned phone case.
- VS Forever Roll on perfume: Again, I couldn’t find a link for this and the semi-annual sale is probably to blame. I picked this up during that sale for only $6! 6 DOLLARS people! I was thrilled! Usually it’s $18 for a roll on perfume so this was a steal. VS Tease has been my go-to perfume for years but the second I smelt this one, I knew it was going to give Tease a run for it’s money. I also just love the portability of the roll on. I can easily throw this in my purse and reapply it whenever need to. I love it!
- Mrs Meyers Peppermint Multi-Surface Spray: Anyone who knows me knows that I love peppermint flavor/scented anything. If it says peppermint, it’s in my cart. So when I saw this during Christmas I had to pick it up. I’ve been using this stuff like crazy this month and I just love the fact that it doesn’t smell like chemicals. Unfortunately they were limited edition and I didn’t think to pick up more. I’m hoping they come out again next year so I can stock up!
- Honey Sriracha Sauce: I’ve made this sauce so many times this month but still feel like I haven’t made it enough. Its. That. Good! I marinade chicken breast or thighs in it, cook it up and serve it over fried rice and it’s the easiest most delicious dinner! I’ll have to do a recipe post on it so you all can share in the obsession.
Those are all the things I’ve been loving this month! Let me know in the comments some of the things you’re loving so I can check those things out too!
See you soon!